OTAR Controller – ADC-DM
(Dispatcher System for conventional Radio system using our DS1200 signalling system).
Specially made for all the ADB series of Encryprtion Modules.
Integrates to a desktop mobile/base station or remote radio controller to provide OTAR Key and Vehicle tracking functions for your radio network management.
OTAR Controller - ADC-DM Technical
The main features of the OTAR Controller are complex solutions on:
- Control and management of mobile objects (Users) from the Control station via the controller when equipped with a PC.
- Protection of the negotiations from eavesdropping (digital encryption).
- Access restriction of the Users to the system radio channel.
- GPS-location of mobile/portable Users (if equipped with GPS-receiver).
The Otar Controller is a CAD (Computer-Aided Dispatch) system for fleet management and designed for monitoring and control of mobile-portable users including over the air re-keying.
Standard OTAR Controller ADC-DM
Components of the dispatcher system
a) Dispatcher centre:
- Personal computer with our OTAR-Dispatcher digital signalling system (DSS).
- Fixed radio (usually a desktop mobile) with OTAR Controller (Model ADC-DM).
b) OTAR-Dispatcher digital signalling system program.
The software provides control and management of the mobile-portable users from the control center equipped PC
- Work with any scanned map (bmp format).
- Calibration map on 2 or 3 points.
Note: Map and Navigational functions are unessential elements for work of OS
c) Field User:
- Mobile or portable radio.
- Digital ADB module.
- GPS receiver (if necessary).
d) Common functions of the DSS program
- Monitoring of the working channel with showing on the PC screen dates, time, ID of the radio user currently speaking or sending the emergency signal, and also all the requests from dispatcher and answers of the user’s radios (viewing the entire day’s traffic).
- Logging (writing to the archive file at hard disc) date, time, ID of the radio user currently speaking or sending the emergency signal, also all the requests from the dispatcher and answers of the user’s radios.
- Check – verification the operability of specific radio user.
- Kill – remote disable for stolen or lost radios.
- Setting the specific radio user for transmitting (listening mode) – Listen.
e) Navigational functions of the OS
(for the radios equipped with ADB-820 series modules plus GPS receiver)
- Location of the radio user upon the request of the OTAR Controller.
- Automatic location of the radio user (automode).
See additional information here
Ask a question
Please complete the form below with your questions..